Hit the red Book Now button to book in one of our outside tables at Vaulty Towers.
Due to social distancing measures, we have a number of additional terms and conditions, alongside our standard terms and conditions. By booking, you are confirming you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- We have limited availability, bookings will be on a first come first served basis
- All bookings are for a maximum of 2 hours. After this, you may be asked to leave your table
- For latecomers, we will hold your table for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, we may release your table.
- When at Vaulty Towers, please follow the instructions from staff, this will include, though not limited to:
- Remain seated when possible
- Use hand sanitiser where appropriate
- Wear a mask if requested
- Use our one way system to the toilets
- We are currently only taking bookings online of tables between 2-8. Should you like to book a larger table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We welcome dogs
- All bookings are subject to a £5 per person deposit, this deposit is non-refundable. The cost of your deposit will be taken off your bill.
- Bookings are not confirmed until we have responded via email or telephone.
- We're not currently taking bookings via email or phone.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time. In this event, we will refund your deposit
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of guests if required
- Our menus change regularly, we keep our menu updated online here
Thank you for your understanding in these terms and conditions, we look forward to seeing you!